Saturday 17 July 2010

Lots and lots of seams!!

          Right! Today I've decided I'm going to properly do this blog!!! Hold me to it :P


Here is the crafting I embarked on today. It's my mum's birthday on Wednesday, and we were on holiday in London last week where we saw this amazing Valentino rose scarf- which was scary expensive. So I've decided to try and recreate it for her.... which is slightly easier said than done.

2 metres of organza and a blunt pair of pinking shears later I've just managed to roll all the edges of what will be the base of the scarf. But I can't move on yet cause my pinking shears are blunt =[ But anyway heres a wee (badly lit pic) of my afternoons' work:
Lots of organza!!!! (and its the first time I've worked with it too!)

2nd blog post ever!! =]



No comments:

Post a Comment